In addition to gaining a better understanding of marketing, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and contribute to a diverse client portfolio of work — ranging from market research and content strategy to copy for websites, blogs, and social media.
If you’re a self-starter with a passion for creative writing, problem-solving, and helping small businesses, get ready to roll up your sleeves as a Junior Copywriter at FBC and immerse yourself in the fast-paced and fun world of advertising!
Paid Junior Copywriter Summer Internship (Part-Time)
- A better understanding of how to apply learned skills to real-world problems and solutions
- The foundation to grow into your future role as a copywriter and marketer
- Observe team meetings, client kick-offs, and agency workflows
- Participate in agency brainstorms and client-meetings when appropriate
- Opportunity to generate portfolio samples of projects and references for future job(s) positions in the marketing field
- Resume, cover letter or a writing sample that best showcases your skillset
- Some coursework or background in marketing or strategic communications
- Time commitment of 8-10 hours remotely per week ( June 1-August 31)
- Positive team attitude with a desire to learn and grow as an aspiring professional
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (formerly Google Suites), MS Office (Trello, Canva, and experience with social media is a bonus)
- Punctuality, dependability, and ability to effectively communicate
FBC is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities, and business needs.
- Collaborate closely with founder and lead copywriter (👋 that’s me, Leez) on market research, brand strategy, and copy for FBC and its clients
- Translate strategy into compelling messaging for a diverse portfolio of FBC clients
- Adapt writing style to a variety of voices across multiple industries
- Bring fresh ideas to help drive business results for FBC and its clients
FBC does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
apply now >